As part of the Land & Sea Together program, grants were allocated to 10 amazing organizations across Rhode Island who are supporting historically marginalized farmers and foresters. These funds are intended to support programs and operations and create a direct positive impact.
Each organization received $5,000 to support their efforts and we can’t wait to see what they accomplish!
- Northern RI Conservation District (https://www.nricd.org/)
- Southern RI Conservation District (https://www.sricd.org/)
- Southside Community Land Trust (https://www.southsideclt.org/)
- Farm Fresh Rhode Island (https://www.farmfreshri.org/)
- Rhode Island Food Policy Council (https://rifoodcouncil.org/)
- Ashawaug Farm (https://www.facebook.com/ashawaugfarm/)
- Rhode Island Nursery & Landscape Association (https://rinla.org/)
- African Alliance of RI (https://africanallianceri.org/)
- Young Farmer Network of Southeastern New England (http://www.youngfarmernetwork.org/)
- Pettaquamscutt Community Gardens (https://www.facebook.com/people/Pettaquamscutt-Community-Gardens/100067544738382/)
For photos of the recipients please visit our social media pages.
Post TagsGrant Land & Sea Together Rhode Island